Answered By: Daniel Kiely Last Updated: Jan 09, 2017 Views: 585
In order to request a workshop, please complete the following form:
DVC contact Amelie Brown at 925-969-2593;
SRC contact: Nancy Kreiser in the Dougherty Station Library at 925-973-3380.
Important info about library workshops:
Library workshops may be scheduled during a regular class meeting time. All workshops take place in L202, the library computer lab. Librarians will customize library workshops to focus on your specific assignments and/or course objectives.
- We require a minimum of two week's notice to schedule your library workshop.
- We will need at least 50 minutes of class time for a library workshop.
- Please assess your students' research abilities so we can tailor the presentation to their skill level.
- Please inform students of your exact assignment in advance of the library workshop.
- You will be contacted by the assigned library instructor to verify date and time of library workshop and to discuss specific instruction needs, your assignment, and presentation details.