Answered By: Librarian FE Last Updated: Sep 29, 2015 Views: 52
If you are a currently registered student or a DVC faculty or staff member, you can have access to the full-text online version of newspapers like the Wall Street Journal through the library's website.
To access these newspapers:
- Go to the library's website at www.dvc.edu/library.
- Click on the link "Articles and more" which is located under the heading, "Find." This will take you to the library's list of databases.
- Select "News" from the center pulldown that says "All Database Types"
- Select "ProQuest Newsstand"
- This database will give you access to newspapers such as the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
Alternatively, if you aren't sure which database might feature the newspaper you are looking for, click on the link that says "Specific Journal/Magazine" from the Library's homepage under "Find", then enter the name of the newspaper or journal you are looking for into the search box. You'll get a list of databases that feature that newspaper or journal (if we have it). You can then look for specific articles or search by date to get the most recent issue or past issues.