This FAQ is for printing from student laptops.
Wifi printing allows you to print from a laptop or mobile device by uploading your file. If you would rather email your file to print it out, use these instructions instead.
1. To start, click on the Print from your Laptop/Phone link on the library homepage. This link is under the Do heading.
2. Next enter your email address in the User Info box. You can use any email address-- school, work, personal, etc.
3. Click "Browse", and choose a file from your computer.
4. Click the green printer button.
5. Retrieve your print job from the library print release station. Click on the button that includes your email address.
6. If you need more information about how to use the library's printing services, see FAQs below.
Have a question?
Visit or call the Reference Desk, (925) 969 - 2595, to speak with a DVC librarian during library business hours.
You can also contact a librarian via chat, text and email.
During non-business hours, you can chat with a librarian via QuestionPoint (green widget on right hand side), a service available 24/7.